Marianas Mission

Introductions!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heyaaa :D

Post  breathemusicxo on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:14 am

Hey Everybody!!

My name is Kim and I'm from a small town in New York (yes, those exist ;D). I became a Trencher early last year when a Canadian friend showed me Masterpiece Theatre and Fix Me. I bought Ever After as soon as it was released on iTunes and was immediately hooked. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to any of their shows when they were in the States last, but I can't wait until they come back!!!

Music is pretty much what I eat, sleep, and breathe (hence my username), and I draw sooo much inspiration from MTrench's music. It has kind of given me a hypothetical slap in the face to get my backside in motion and challenge myself musically AND emotionally! I post covers online as Vada March and would love to share some of my MTrench covers sometime with you all (even though it kind of scares me to share with such diehard Trenchers) Smile

I've been through my share of things in my 18 years (so far) and Josh really gives me some hope.

Sorry for rambling - glad to meet all of you!
--Kim
avatar
breathemusicxo

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.tumblr.com/breathemusicxo

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  Aoife1108 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:47 am

Cat_MT wrote:
Aoife1108 wrote:I don't even know if I'm doing this right..
I'm Aoife, 17 and I'm from Ireland.
Not a lot of Europeans around here but it's great talking to all you Canadians!
The closest I've ever been to MT is probably buying their stuff on iTunes but I love them all the same. Smile

Wow! Ireland Trencher?! That's awesome!!! Very Happy welcome! Smile

Haha thank you!! Very Happy
avatar
Aoife1108

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 22
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  Aoife1108 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:49 am

katetrench wrote:
Aoife1108 wrote:I don't even know if I'm doing this right..
I'm Aoife, 17 and I'm from Ireland.
Not a lot of Europeans around here but it's great talking to all you Canadians!
The closest I've ever been to MT is probably buying their stuff on iTunes but I love them all the same. Smile

Quick Q: How do you pronounce your name?

It's pronounced like Eee-fah Razz
avatar
Aoife1108

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 22
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  katetrench on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 am

Aoife1108 wrote:
katetrench wrote:
Aoife1108 wrote:I don't even know if I'm doing this right..
I'm Aoife, 17 and I'm from Ireland.
Not a lot of Europeans around here but it's great talking to all you Canadians!
The closest I've ever been to MT is probably buying their stuff on iTunes but I love them all the same. Smile

Quick Q: How do you pronounce your name?

It's pronounced like Eee-fah Razz

I never would have guessed that in a million years! Ahaha. So cute, though. Smile
avatar
katetrench
Admin

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Hamilton, Ontario

View user profile http://twitter.com/katetrench

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  KaleneLupton on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 pm

katetrench wrote:
KaleneLupton wrote:Welp, I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right as I am a forum noob sooo.

The name's Kalene Lupton. I hail from Peterborough ON, but I grew up in Muskoka (Huntsville to be exact. Cottage country bitches!) I like Trench a lot clearly. but I'm also into a lot of 50s, 60s and 70s music (The Beatles are my religion, no joke kidlets). Hit me up if you're into Simon & Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, etc etc. I love to talk about music!
I am also a betta fish owner, avid guitar player, wine drinker and makeup enthusiast.

I feel like I already know or know OF a lot of you, but I cannot wait to meet the ones I don't know yet! I bet you're all a rad bunch and I love talking to people who share the same interests as me.

It's going to be great to promote the band and HOLLAA AT EACHOTHAAAA. alien

Your intro put my intro to shame. Kalene forgot to mention that she is a super babe and amazing writer and always knows all the right words.

hi i love you bye
avatar
KaleneLupton

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  emilyidek on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:34 pm

HEEEEEEY i'm emily, i'm 15 and like all of you marianas trench has ruined my life!!!! also i live in toronto

edit: wow everyone's introductions are so much better/longer than mine haha i guess i should add that some more of my favourite bands are all time low and the maine, if i listed them all people would probably get bored and stop reading

i've seen trench 6 times so far, and considering i only started going to concerts in 2011 that's not too shabby (i've been a fan since 2010)

i'm terrible at talking about myself but i'm a pretty approachable person sooo come talk to me!!
avatar
emilyidek

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 20
Location : Toronto, ON

View user profile http://marijuanatrench.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

XD

Post  onetrencher on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:39 pm

hey guys! I'm Devin, I live in Toronto. I was at FTM Barrie... Maybe you saw me there? Obviously I'm a HUGE trencher, my tumblr is onetrencher.tumblr.com, I post mostly trench stuff XD I play guitar avidly and sing, I love Marianas Trench, All Time Low, Led Zeppelin, UFO... Hit me up if you want to talk about music!

I've only been to two concerts so far, the Barrie FTM and the Toronto GYHO. Hopefully that number will grow!

I can't wait to get to know you guys, all the trenchers i've met so far are fantastic and SUPER nice, the last trencher i met helped me meet Ian (!!!).

onetrencher

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  Aoife1108 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:02 pm

katetrench wrote:
Aoife1108 wrote:
katetrench wrote:
Aoife1108 wrote:I don't even know if I'm doing this right..
I'm Aoife, 17 and I'm from Ireland.
Not a lot of Europeans around here but it's great talking to all you Canadians!
The closest I've ever been to MT is probably buying their stuff on iTunes but I love them all the same. Smile

Quick Q: How do you pronounce your name?

It's pronounced like Eee-fah Razz

I never would have guessed that in a million years! Ahaha. So cute, though. Smile

Thank you! :3
avatar
Aoife1108

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 22
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  Katiebug16 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Hey Guys, I'm Katie, I do have a tumbr (lovinginnocence) and I am from Seattle, Washington but am currently living in Pullman, Washington. I'm just looking to make some awesome friends who like the same music as me. Very Happy . Nice to meet you all Very Happy
avatar
Katiebug16

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Pullman Washington

View user profile http://lovinginnocence.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  karynhynesMT on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Katiebug16 wrote:Hey Guys, I'm Katie, I do have a tumbr (lovinginnocence) and I am from Seattle, Washington but am currently living in Pullman, Washington. I'm just looking to make some awesome friends who like the same music as me. Very Happy . Nice to meet you all Very Happy

Hey I recognize you from Tumblr! Welcome to the forum! Smile
avatar
karynhynesMT

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Kitchener, ON

View user profile http://karynallover.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  Katiebug16 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:10 pm

karynhynesMT wrote:
Katiebug16 wrote:Hey Guys, I'm Katie, I do have a tumbr (lovinginnocence) and I am from Seattle, Washington but am currently living in Pullman, Washington. I'm just looking to make some awesome friends who like the same music as me. Very Happy . Nice to meet you all Very Happy

Hey I recognize you from Tumblr! Welcome to the forum! Smile

Haha. Yeah. I Saw your post and was like, I need to join this Smile
avatar
Katiebug16

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 25
Location : Pullman Washington

View user profile http://lovinginnocence.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  ashley-wylie on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey! I'm Ashley. 22 years old from just outside of Edmonton, Alberta.

Been a fan of Marianas Trench since '07. I'm usually in Edmonton, Red Deer, or Calgary checking out their shows when I can.

I use to go on the MT Chatroom...can't remember my username on it because it was so long ago lol but that chatroom was a hell of a good time hahaha I miss those days and everyone I talked to and the super awesome conversations that took place Smile

One last thing. Goonie Goo Goo. What a Face
avatar
ashley-wylie

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 27
Location : Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ashleyw1342

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  karynhynesMT on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am

ashley-wylie wrote:Hey! I'm Ashley. 22 years old from just outside of Edmonton, Alberta.

Been a fan of Marianas Trench since '07. I'm usually in Edmonton, Red Deer, or Calgary checking out their shows when I can.

I use to go on the MT Chatroom...can't remember my username on it because it was so long ago lol but that chatroom was a hell of a good time hahaha I miss those days and everyone I talked to and the super awesome conversations that took place Smile

One last thing. Goonie Goo Goo. What a Face

I just snorted when I read Goonie Goo Goo.
I've missed you!
avatar
karynhynesMT

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-11-09
Age : 26
Location : Kitchener, ON

View user profile http://karynallover.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum