Marianas Mission

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Marianas Mission
Marianas Mission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about this website?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think about this website? Empty What do you think about this website?

Post  JustanotherTrencherx Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:42 pm

so this is a pretty good website, I would say, what do you think about it?

JustanotherTrencherx

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this website? Empty Re: What do you think about this website?

Post  karynhynesMT Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:57 pm

And it's gonna get better, to be honest! It just needs some more promotion, and more people to sign up.

So many people complain about Trench never going to their city, state, or country in general and using this will help get them there. Smile
karynhynesMT
karynhynesMT

http://karynallover.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this website? Empty Re: What do you think about this website?

Post  felicia_b Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:52 pm

It's an awesome way to get those awesome boys out there more! They're so deserving. I feel proud having been a Trench fan for the last 7 years. I remember when you would google search them and the first thing that came up was the actual Marianas Trench in the Ocean!

felicia_b

Back to top Go down

Post  karynhynesMT Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:44 pm

So true! They've gotten much much muuuuch bigger since then, but there's still SO much more promoting to be done!
karynhynesMT
karynhynesMT

http://karynallover.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  felicia_b Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Absolutely! They're amazing to their fans and that's a huge reason why I think we should git r dun! lol all talented guys

felicia_b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum